How Safe is it to Shop Online at MASARISHOP.COM
MASARISHOP.COM complies with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards and does not store any credit card data. For maximum security we use an Extended Validation SSL certificate. Your personal information is encrypted using this certificate when being transferred across the Internet
How Secure Are My Personal Details?
MASARISHOP.COM knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
How We Use the Information You Provide Us
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at MASARISHOP.COM. There are two types of information we gather. Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for the following purposes.
- To create your personal account at MASARISHOP.COM (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To send text message / Whatsapp notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
- To send you personalized marketing offers, such as newsletters, customized online ads and catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name and your postal address)
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- To analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
- To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and service (e.g. e-mail address)
When you register your email address through MASARISHOP.COM, Masari stores Indonesia and Masari events, we will ask you whether you’d like to register to our regular e-mail newsletter and provide you with the latest offers, news and other marketing information. We will never register your email address or send your data to any third party without your consent. If you would like to opt out from the newsletter subscription simply click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the end of every email we sent to you.
SMS / Whatsapp Notification
When you contacted our customer service Whatsapp channel for any purpose, your data and chat history may be stored for customer service quality evaluation and future marketing notification purposes. If you would prefer not to receive our notifications or have your data deleted, simply reply the message to opt out from the notification.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies", and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses MASARISHOP.COM online.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
Who has access to the data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data to third parties for marketing purposes outside of [MASARISHOP.COM]. Data that is forwarded to third parties, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, is only used to meet MASARISHOP.COM commitments to you. MASARISHOP.COM may also supply your personal details to organizations such as credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purpose of credit rating checks, identity checks and debt collection.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. Annually, you have the right to request written documentation on the personal information we have about you in our account files. To request this document please write to MASARISHOP.COM Customer service. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes (i.e. sending catalogues, newsletters or offers) at any time.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out and close the browser window when you are done.
- Keep your passwords private.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters - a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained.
- It is recommended that you frequently change your password. Logging into your account can do this easily.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- If you forget your password, you can request to change the password for your account by clicking ‘FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD?’. A link to reset will be sent to the email address you use for your account. Clicking the forgot password link multiple times will result in a new password token being sent, and the old link will expire for security purposes.